Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TMI

Warning - This post contains a lot of TMI bullets. If you find yourself repulsed, it's your own fault. You were warned.

-'Fighting' is possibly the worst movie EVER. The plot was retarded. The music was retarded. The characters were retarded. If you're a fan of self-induced torture or have troubles sleeping, go see this movie.

-Kickboxing sometimes makes me want to die. Though it has made me highly aware of muscles in my butt that I never knew existed.

-I made the mistake of watching the first episode of 'Gossip Girls'. I am currently hooked. And will most likely remain a hermit until I catch up to the current season. Ridiculous thing is it's about a bunch of drama in the upper east side of New York. Who cares? Apparently I do. I. am. awesome.


-I'm not a huge fan of Olive Garden I decided. I mean, the food is decent. But for what it costs - it just isn't quite worth it. Plus, I remember their breadsticks being a lot better than they've been the past couple times I've been there. This is extremely unfortunate. But luckily for me, I've discovered the rolls at Texas Roadhouse. This restaurant is officially one of my favorites now. That place definitely knows how to feed a person. I find that that I go there for their salad and rolls. Is this weird? Seeing as it's... well... a steakhouse? Oh well. :)

-I have a love/hate relationship with birth control. But mostly hate. I mean... It's really useful to keep me from getting pregnant with all that crazy sex I've been having. (Joke.) But seriously... Even the generic is about 60 bucks. Ridiculous. "Ladies! Come one, come all! For one low monthly payment all womanly problems can be yours. Enjoy regular headaches, frequent mood swings, uncontrollable acne, weight gain, and last but not least: menstration! Menstration will be on time, every time. Guaranteed. Try birth control today!" I should be a spokesperson... Yes?


-I woke up the other morning with a crazy pain in my hands and arms. I haven't done anything recently that would've brought said pain on. I think I might be dying.

-My lover and I went on a preeeetty awesome date last night. Firstly, we went to my grandparents and had a lovely Memorial Day dinner. Sounds hot, right?* We then went to my house so i could change into some "real clothes" and some tennis shoes. I quickly realized that I don't own any "real" shoes. They're all fancy heels, or sparkly flats, flip flops, and then my one measley pair of running shoes that I've had since 10th grade. So, to my dismay, I had to go with the ugly running shoes. We went to Wal Mart and picked out some food. (Lunchables, to be exact. I triangle** Lunchables. We went back to my house to put it in my fridge, and I walked outside to see his little sister in the driveway to pick us up. She drives us to a school. I get out, to see Shawn pulling helmets and longboards out of the trunk. Oh. hell. Longboards? Seriously Shawn? I had a brief moment of wondering if Shawn wanted me dead. But he told me that we were going to "discover my hidden talents"*** Anyways, longboarding may or may not be a hidden talent of mine. I actually got the hang of it more than I thought I would. And I probably looked like a 5 year old with my bright orange helmet with Shawn holding my hand as I rolled along the street trying to figure out how to steer the dang thing. It was surprisingly fun though. And there were no injuries, double plus. We longboarded - or tried to - back to my house to get all the food and drove to Shawn's house where he had a TANDEM BIKE waiting. Best. moment. ever. I've always wanted to ride a tandem bike. Though, I never realized that the hardest part of riding the bike, would be actually getting onto the bike. That was all sorts of special. But we eventually got on and it was purely awesome. The whole, not being able to see where I was going, and not being able to actually control the bike, took some getting used to. But it was extremely enjoyable. We went to a park and laid out a blanket and had a picnic with our fruit tray and Lunchables. It was heaven. And to finish off the evening, we went back to his house and got in the hot tub. Any date that ends with a hot tub is A-okay by me. I sure do like Mr. Milne. He makes me all fuzzy and warm. Tee hee.

-I'm getting a boob job.

-Yeah okay. So that was a lie. No boob job for Chelsea. But I am getting a "cosmetic procedure" done. Which involves wax, and a certain bikini line. Am I nervous? As hell. Will death ensue from the pain? Probably. Why am I doing it? Because I can. Besides, who likes shaving anyways, right? Stay tuned for the post-waxing. Assuming I can still move afterwards. Don't deny how thrilled you are to be a part of this check off the bucket list.

I can't help but think the pain will be similar.



-I passed all my classes this last semester. Straight Bs. Oh, and an A. That makes my heart frown a little bit. What happened to goody two shoes Chelsea who gets straight As? Oh well. Bs get degrees. :)

-I've come to grips with the fact that I'm a huge pansy. I would like to say that I am super adventurous and will do risky things. But seriously... I just can't. I'm officially putting "De-pansy myself" on my bucket list. It might take a lot. But some day....


And there you have it. I didn't bother with any preface other than my lovely warning. May as well cut to the chase, right?



*I love my grandparents. I do.
** I'm really not a fan of people who always say "I heart this" or "I heart that" so in my annoying defiance, I use alternate shapes. Deal with it.
***I'm pretty positive my hidden talent is sex. I haven't found any others. So it makes perfect sense. TBD.

4 comments:

  1. Baha. Very nice blog. I like it. The date sounded fun! :) Way to go Shawn.

    I loveth thee Chelsea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero. This blog may have inspired me to express my inner most too-much-info facts to the blogging world...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels. Good for you for the wax. Whatever gets you one step closer to getting on that bathing suit, which by the way, I haven't seen you in since you were 4.
    You're right about olive garden. Overrated. Overpriced. Glad you're having fun on those dates. It's about freaking time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hidden talent is sex. hhahahahaha!

    As for the waxing thing... Ouch. But do it. What kind are you getting? I got a brazilian and um.... OOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! When I got the the place, the girl that was doing it was like, "okay, just imagine the worst pain you've ever felt and it'll be like that. OH and you'll have to ice it tonight." I'm not kidding that that's what she said.

    It didn't hurt as bad as popping my knee out of socket, but man oh man. I'm sure if you're just doing the bikini line it won't be nearly as bad. Let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete