Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Monday 7

Maybe sometime I'll try and actually post something on a day other than Monday.  For now, happiness shall have to do.  Today's post (in no particular order) is brought to you by:


7 Songs That Make My Heart Smile


1.  
Wrapped Up In You by Garth Brooks  
(This is just a happy song.  Love + Cheese = Happy) 

2.
It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls
(Any song that allows me to sing along as if I were a big fat black sista, is golden.  Yes, 
Aretha and the Hercules muses totally fits into this category.  Ask anyone, if I could be 
reborn it would be either as a man or a big fat black woman.  I sho do love the sistas.)

3. 
Say Hey by Michael Franti & Spearhead
(See #1.  Also, see music video.  How is this NOT happy?)

4.  
Love Story Meets Viva La Vida by John Schmidt
(Dude - this is just straight up cool.  Gives me the chills listening to that kind of talent.)

5.   
Sold by John Michael Montgomery
(This song reminds me of country dancing, more specifically line dances.  I loved when 
this song would come on.  Country dancing = Happy.) 

6.  
Be Still My Soul - Church Hymn
(While there are plenty of church hymns I love and appreciate, if I had to pick my favorite, 
it would probably be this one.  Such a calming, peaceful song.)

7.  
Show Me The Money - Petey Pablo 
(This reminds me of the movie Step Up, which I love.  And it's also just an all around fun 
                                                                                         dancing song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment