Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Monday 7

This Monday Happy 7 is brought to you by...



(Hi Love!)


7 (of many) reasons why I absolutely love and adore my Shawn
(In no particular order)


1. He deals with my PMS.  Yes, you've read my rants and raves on this here blog - multiply that by 15 and add tears, bitchiness, and irritability.  This is what Shawn deals with.  What a gem, right?

2.  He doesn't throw a tantrum if I fart in front of him.

3.  His testimony of the gospel is unshakable.  He lives it every day and makes me want to be a better person because of it.

4.  He meows like a kitty when either a) he thinks I'm mad at him, b) he's trying to cheer my up, or c) he wants to make out.  This probably sounds particularly gay if you've never experienced Shawn gone feline.  But it's quirky, and I love it.  

5.  He's the ultimate gentleman.  Still opens every single one of my doors, gives me his jacket (even though I have far more *ahem* fluff to keep my warm than he does) when I'm cold, buys me flowers for absolutely no reason - you know, the good stuff.

6.  He works hard for everything he has.  His ambition is inspiring.

7.  He loves me - and he tells me every single day.  :)


   
I love you! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Chels. :) So happy you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I know this is an old post but I had to click on it because of the picture that showed up in the thumbnail. I love that picture of him with the superman shirt underneath. It's too good. You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete