Thursday, March 18, 2010

Because I Know You Miss Me

Welp, I don't know that a whole heck of a lot is new - but that never seems to be an issue when it comes to whipping up a blog.

-There are 21 days left.  That is three weeks.  Man almighty, still so much to do.

-For all of you who are dying to know, I decided to axe the veil and go with a flower.  Do I have the flower yet?  Well, of course not.

-I have two showers this weekend - So excited.  Who doesn't love presents?

-Speaking of showers, turns out Wedding Shower Etiquette is completely foreign to me.  Forgot to invite Shawn's mom to my dad's side of the family shower.  Needless to say when she started asking where her invitation was, I felt like an ass.

-We got our top floor apartment with vaulted ceilings aaaaand they're going to re-carpet it before we move in.  Score us!

-Farkle pisses me off.  (Farkle is a dice game on Facebook.  Don't judge me.)  I had a good solid 117,000 points, and I got greedy, and completely lost it all.  I hate losing, so when I lose, I keep playing to prove to myself and whoever is watching, that I'm a winner.  I get in possibly the most foul mood when I lose a game.  Good thing real gambling is a no-no.  

-People have been asking me for the last 2 weeks where their announcement's are.  Uh... We haven't even sent them out yet, don't even worry.  I don't understand when people send their announcements to people a month before their wedding.  Okay, maybe if you're in a different state, I could understand.  But seriously?  If someone sends me an announcement even 3 weeks in advance, I usually lose it and totally forget about it.


-My eyebrows need some serious waxing.  So does my chin (Hi, my name is Chelsea and I'm a man).  And perhaps ahem, other areas.  Cameo College was nice and cheap, but pretty sure they left sticky shiz all over - and it was just... not ideal.  Suggestions are more than welcome for a good (not too expensive) waxing place. 


-You know what else would be nice?  Tan skin.  Alas, Chamberlain skin will not oblige.  Tanning booths freak me out - I'm almost positive that if I ever step foot in one, I will die of skin cancer.  Who knows, maybe it could be the best thing that ever happened to me?  And then you have the "spray booths"... Um, anyone seen Friends?  





While that is a seriously funny episode, if that ever happened I'd crap myself - especially if it was anywhere near my wedding.  


-I'm going through the Jordan River temple on April 1st!  Wahoo!  So excited!  I'm a little bit nervous - but I'm sure it'll be great.  


-Being off birth control this month has been so awesome.  My chest pains have pretty much stopped since I went off of it, and I feel like that's probably not a good sign.  On the bright side, I actually like kissing again - hooray!


-If you (or anyone you know) needs their lawn aerated, Shawn's starting to make the go-rounds.  He charges 30 bucks for an average sized lawn - if you're interested just lemme know.  

-I'm pretty sure that about wraps up business for now.  Like I said, nothing too exciting - but hey, it's better than a kick in the pants with a steel boot... I hope.

3 comments:

  1. confession: i love tanning booths. it's so relaxing. not that i hardly go ever at all (because why would i pay money to get skin cancer?) but i did go two or three times before my wedding because i looked like i freaking rolled in flour every morning. and hey, i've got to live with those pictures forever. so, secretly, it is a really wonderful thing.

    also, the jordan river temple is where i went through too, and it is awesome. the workers there are so sweet and attentive. you may just want to sneak an excedrin or something into your pocket... i always get a nasty "temple headache" mid session, which is about when you'll think it's over. but it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea! This is Tiffany...your cousin Amanda's friend. Your blog cracks me up. :) Despite the randomness of me even reading your blog, I'm going one step further to comment. If you're still looking for a good waxing place, I really like Star 21 salon. It's on 21st south and about 21st east. A lady named Rhianon does it and I like her quite a bit. Anyway, good look with the final preparations! It will be an incredibly day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be good "luck," not good look. So much for proofreading.

    ReplyDelete