Friday, April 30, 2010

So this one time...

I woke up at 3:00 in the morning because my bed was shaking. 

Um....  What?

I finally gain enough consciousness to realize that no - I didn't need to gather all our cherished belongings because we were experiencing a fatal earthquake - Rather, my easily-awakened husband was stricken with side-splitting laughter next to me, past the point of him being able to breathe.
Naturally, I snap at him for waking me up at 3 in the morning, then ask him what is so blasted funny.

Turns out, I made a funny snoring noise, and he just happened to be awake to hear it.
 
 
 I feel like I must lose some sort of Lady Points for snoring.  If I were a dude and snored, ain't no thing - totally normal.  What is it with this standard of girls having to sleep and look/sound totally flawless doing so?
 
Ugly man sleepers, unite!






p.s. YouTube made me feel totally better about my snoring.  Just saying.

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm excited for these moments in marriage! Haha, that's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete