Thursday, June 3, 2010

Certifiable

I think I'm going crazy.  

The past 4 nights I've had dreams - rather, nightmares - about people trying to shoot and kill me.  I never know who they are.  But I guess I'd rather get shot in my dreams, as opposed to being devoured by hell beasts of the sea.  Just saying.

A couple nights ago I had a dream that an airplane I was in sunk to the bottom of the ocean and there was no way out.

I seriously hope there is no legitimate "translation" to these dreams - I imagine that would render my life a bit grim.  I swear I'm not psychotic.  At least I don't think so.

Apparently my mom had the same type of dreams when she was pregnant...  Dun dun dun.  Yeah, I'm totally kidding.  That would be the miracle of miracles.  (Or accident of accidents.  Hello.)



I'm going to go ahead and blame TV.  Easy.





I'm not the only one who has loony killing dreams, right?


4 comments:

  1. I have weird adventure dreams. I think that stress cause them (at least mine). They can get quite humorous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dreams are ALWAYS crazy if i've just watched a movie before bed or fall asleep to a dvd...and ya know the creepy menu music keeps looping over & over & over again. or in the instance of kung fu panda, i dream i'm IN the movie (cause the movie replays and replays and replays itself). glad to know you're NOT in an airplane now though. and that you're safe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely are not crazy. Death dreams can signify fear or bad energy. BUT they can also signify a transformation. Maybe you aren't who you use to be. The old you has died and the new has emerged. In the end it's so personal to you but death dreams are not always bad and normal! Blaming TV is always a good option too, I mean really we see death so often on TV it has to affect us in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in my 20's I had a lot of drowning dreams, and linda told me that, like above, it's about a transition. My youth or young identity was dying. Oh, and last night I dreamt I had breast cancer. Oy.

    ReplyDelete