Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't Poo on My Hand, Boy.

My ovaries are currently raging with baby hunger.  As I've been married for a grand total of 3 months and am still enjoying alone time with the S Town (and still may or may not have a fear of dying babies) - I usually have to watch videos like the following to alleviate my hankerings.


However on days like today - I like to coerce my ovaries into doing a complete acrobatics show, to the point where I'm full on ready to flush all forms of birth control down the toilet and jump Shawn.

That fleeting TMI image aside, I've concocted a formula of what the future Shawn and Chelsea's of the world should be like when they're still cute and little.  I've done it through the power of YouTube.  (Boredom is a serious, serious condition.) 

First of all, they'll get my totally awesome singing skills and gift of performing lyrics flawlessly:


They'll get Shawn's ninja skills:


They'll get my political knowledge (*Snort*):


They'll get a little bit of my dance moves:



Combined with Shawn's:


They'll get Shawn's disdain for flatulence:



And my ever-present amusement thereof:



They'll get my mouth:


(Yeah, I'm totally just kidding.  Though, does it make me a bad person to SORT OF hope I catch my kid accidentally swearing on video?  Probably.  Oops)


They'll get Shawn's total nerdiness:


Any they'll get my sense of humor:

 


People are going to be completely enamored by how adorable our children will be.  I mean, with that sneak peak.  How could you not?






Disclaimer: This is by no means an "announcement" - As charmed as I am by the idea of having miniature Shawn and Chelsea's wreaking havoc on the world, we're not quite ready for that.





10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Hilarious!!!! Yeah I've been married almost two years, have no kids, and wouldn't want it any other way. My husband asks for kids and I remind him about getting up at 2 am, 4 am, 6 am, and then 8 am with feedings and diaper changes, because I'm not. Hence my fear of my birth control failing. Beyonce Dancing Baby was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will make the most kick ass kid EVER.

    I'm kinda disturbed by the Brazilian kid. He's too good for being so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I bet you are excited. I cant believe you gave birth to all those videos. You must be so proud. Wait a minute!!! Those are not your videos. You are stealing peoples videos. On the bright side, you not stealing peoples babies. That was a funny post. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little girl that says I'm gonna kick his ass! It makes me laugh every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always interesting listen to people as they try and figure out which parent is responsible for the children's characteristics.
    I am more inclined to look for anything that would not be characteristic of either parent and express to the child their uniqueness.
    SO may of us grow up without any real individual identity because we are always told we do this like dad or that like grandpa.

    I wonder...is everything we are inherited and/or learned by other behaviors...or do we actually have anything original in us ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no doubt your kids will be awesome!! I love the disclaimer at the end. LOL. I really hope my babies get some kind of skills, any kind really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were hilarious. The first one is done so perfectly. *sigh* Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing those! I love laughing babies. If you're ever in a blue mood, watch a laughing baby and your whole day can be turned around! VERY funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bwahaha -- those are some of my alltime favorite You Tube clips, esp the toddler who recounts star wars in a minute.

    Have you seen the "toddler who sees lobsters for the first time" ?
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete