Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Because I Know You NEED Some [Extra Large] Visuals

Remember how I've talked about my broiled skin for the last two posts?  Well basically now I'm making like a snake and straight up shedding all of my skin.  I leave heaps of skin flakes pretty much every where I go.  And now I want to show you pictures, not only of me - but of my equally flaky husband.  Nice, right?

 Shawn sort of looks like he has a skin disease.  But he's still hot, of course.


Close up, anyone?


This is only the beginning.  Like my patch of freckles?  Pretty sure it's skin cancer.  Gnarly.


I'm a scab picker.  So peeling off skin is like crack to me.  Okay, not really.  But I probably like it more than I should.  Am I weird?



Okay.  I promise I won't whine about my (or my husband's) disgusting epidermis for at least another post.



Don't ya just feel like eating a nice big bowl of Corn Flakes now?



Yummy.

11 comments:

  1. Why are women such pickers? I do the same thing with my husband. And he actually lets me. So glad to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to cover my mouth to keep the vomit from landing on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Peeling skin!! Such a treat!! I love to peel it ... and it's kind of a contest with myself. - I try to see how big a sheet of skin I can get with one peel LOL

    And how about whiteheads? Do you find great joy in popping those too? ;) I do... I know it's gross but hey, it's a girl thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the peeling is super duper gross

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, so gross. I do like to peel too though, and get especially excited when it stays in one nice, long piece without breaking. Gives me a moment of pride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for that visual. I am so happy I haven't had lunch yet. LOL. Honestly, though, I love peeling and picking and crap like that. I've even YouTubed zit popping videos because it's disgustingly amazing. OMG, I can't believe I just admitted that. UM... anyway! Hope that your peeling skin gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am currently peeling and my seven year old son can't stay away. He has to sit on his hands to keep from peeling me. It's hysterical!

    Great pictures!
    And like Meg. O, I've youtubed zit popping too. Completely traumatized my skin peeling seven year old. He cried.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I confess...I share the same desire to peel skin. I got burned about a month ago and instead of being worried about cancer I was actually excited I would get to peel my skin off. My hubby was disgusted with me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I am going to follow specific blogs here based on their comments ROFL :] Thanks for great recommendations! And ew.. peeling. But seriously, I love it.

    ReplyDelete