Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sometimes I'm Not Very Creative

And again, with the bullets.

-Our house will officially be livable tonight.  I could not be more thrilled to be able to walk around absolutely butt naked without worrying my mother/father/brother/sister in law will walk in at any minute.  Not that I haven't already flashed half of them before anyways.

-For the last little while I haven't been able to stop eating.  I swear every second, of every minute, of every day I'm constantly whining that I'm hungry - and if you didn't know any better, you'd think I was dying of starvation.  All of a sudden it has stopped.  And I'm not hungry whatsoever.  Food just, doesn't sound good.  I got a sandwich and a cookie from Subway today.  I only ate 3 of the 6 inch sandwich and the cookie is still in my purse waiting to be eaten.  This never happens.  I'm going to go ahead and blame McDonald's for killing my appetite.  A holes.

-Remember those John Mayer tickets I won.  Guess who didn't go to the concert?  I know.  I basically fail at life.  Think I could get away with blaming that on McDonald's too?

-I think, in an overly pessimistic attempt to plan for the future, I subconsciously purchase pants that are a size bigger than what would probably fit me just fine.  Why hello, double digits.

-So I'm pretty sure I'm still allergic to Toby.  Which sort of breaks my heart.  But I don't even care.  Because if I made Shawn get rid of him, he'd probably divorce me.  The allergies aren't too terrible though, just random runny noses and sneezes.  I'm still not positive whether or  not it's all him though.  Maybe I'm just allergic to living with my in-laws.  Doh!

-Speaking of Toby (whom I still love dearly - when he isn't crapping inside) - if any of you have any fabulous stubborn ass puppy training tricks, feel free to share.  Toby hates his leash.  And sometimes when we call him, he'll sit there and stare at us in defiance.  And he tries to beat all dogs up.  Basically he thinks he's King of all dogs/humans/anything.  Sharing is caring, Internet.

-The other day at Target I managed to put back a pair of shoes, earrings, a purse and socks.  That is me being frugal.  You're welcome, husband.

-You ever have those times where you feel totally and completely useless in just about every aspect of your life?  That would kind of be me.  Right now.

-It amazes me that stores are already decked out in Halloween get-up.  Are you kidding me?  It is barely September.  I don't even pick out my costume until the day before Halloween.  Sheesh.  Maybe I should make this Halloween special.  It'll be our first married Halloween.  That's the kind of precious crap people put in scrapbooks, right?  It's when they start putting out Christmas stuff that really gets my nerves all bent out of shape.



That's all for today.
Happy Wednesday, Internet.

11 comments:

  1. Being frugal sucks, but I am the master.

    And I always wonder if your in-laws read this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure my mother-in-law would know how to get here. A few of them do - but it's all good, because they know I love em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any experience training puppies, but I do watch the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan quite often. Basically you have to stand your ground without getting angry-- calm, assertive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has been informed to NEVER tell his parents about my blog! I don't have on my fb for that reason either...

    Sad abotu putting stuff back at Target! I do it too adn then come home and tell my husband how he should be proud that I didn't purchase all those things I walked around the store with for an hour! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some huge ass restraint you showed at target! good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had that much self control when I went to Target! And the odd eating habits... hungry one minute, not so much the next. I remember that happening to my body... twice. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you had the willpower to put stuff back at Target. I hope your hubs appreciates the strength that took!

    And don't feel bad about the bullet points. They make blog posts so organized and easy to read - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, The Dog Whisperer is the way to go. I swear by it. We have a french bulldog and he is SO stubborn and defiant, but we use the submission techniques and pretty much everything else Cesar says to put him in line. Now he's close to being awesome. Still a puppy and occasionally an a-hole himself, but it's working.

    If you have netflix you can put all of the Dog Whisperer seasons on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dog Whisperer! Yes, calm, assertive energy. Get them from the library if you don't have Netflix. But I also think taking a puppy training class will you give you a lot of help too. Petco- and PetSmart do them and I'm sure you could find them other places too. You do have to go, and it's not as easy and sitting in front of the tube, but what ever works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi!chels how are things!:D

    ReplyDelete