Monday, October 25, 2010

I May or May Not Run Out of Things to Blog About...

So, I definitely found the video camera that has a bunch of footage from our wedding.  And from our road trip to California last year.  And from random awkward movies we made.

Internet, you're in for a sweet treat.


Because about 99% of these videos are proably 84,583 times funnier to me than they will be to any of you, I'll try and only share the moderately amusing ones.  I still can't decide if I want to show you a bunch now, or do them sporadically when I have absolutely nothing better to talk about.  (You know, kind of like now.) 


If you had the sad misfortune of not being able to attend our epic wedding reception, here's a little cake slicing to cheer you up.


The actual cake slicing doesn't begin until about a minute into the video.  The beginning is rather uneventful.


Okay, and since that took me about 800 years to figure out how to change the video format and upload - that's all you get for tonight.



I know, heartbreaking. 

C'est la vie!



Did you (or do you plan to) smash the cake into your beloved's face - or did you keep it classy?

7 comments:

  1. Are you still picking bits of frosting out of your nose???

    I honestly can't remember if I was classy or not about it.

    Your hair looked awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kept it classy and boring. (: but i was nervous he was gonna smear it all over the place. so my breathing may have been erratic and full of fear! lol. cute video. soooo you two. loved it. his wiggling butt, your hamming it up for the camera. awesome! we need to be neighbors. you & i'd have so much fun and would laugh til we peed, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.
    i STILL love your dress and your hair. very classic-fab. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got married in a courthouse so there was no cake to smash. But I'd have probably smashed it into Tom's face.

    Oh, what's your e-mail address so I can send my novel? Mind you, the book is like 500 pages so I understand if you don't have time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ant and I had a rehearsal dinner the night before with family, we totally smashed it into each other faces that night! So we kept it classy the day of :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy and boring, a reflection of us. Except we're not really that classy. Sometimes we're pretty red neck and tacky. Boring, though, for sure ;)

    -Lady Fromage

    ReplyDelete
  7. We actually ended up smashing cake in our matron of honor and best man's face. It was a great photo op! lol

    ReplyDelete