Sunday, October 31, 2010

No Wonder My Butt is Made of Cottage Cheese

So today my husband was gracious enough to make me some dinner.

When he was done, he brought me this...




Um, I think I gained weight from just looking at the massive portion.  Not to mention that it would have fed an entire 1st glade class.  It's a shame that I don't have Shawn's metabolism. 


 (Honestly, I think I gain weight when he eats.)


I love that my husband makes me dinner, and thinks that eating an entire box of Macaroni and Cheese won't add 18 pounds to each of my butt cheeks.  But I would be lying if I said I wasn't just kind of bitter that he can eat 6 servings of Mac & Cheese and not gain a single pound.


Men sort of suck sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. It just gives you another excuse to exercise together is you know what I'm sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the Macaroni and Cheese is TOTALLY worth the cottage cheese ;) Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super envious of the male metabolic state. I mean, I really DO look at food and gain weight.

    ReplyDelete