Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Worst. Card. Ever.

The other day I got the mail and opened an envelope to find this card:




Cute card, right?  I figured that any card with an adorable, fat baby on the front had to have something pleasant on the inside.


Wrong.






In no way is there anything "sunny" about someone shoving a medieval contraption up my lady business. 


I think my doctor is sorely confused.
  

I'm going to go call my doctor's office and tell them to send me a more accurate card  And maybe then I'll schedule my not-so-sunny appointment.




Happy Tuesday, Internet.


10 comments:

  1. hahaha... I love it. I want to become a gyno just so I can send those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! i hate those appointments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo your gyno! It's like the happy period commercials...no period is happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. That sucks. I hate PAP schmears....lol.
    Go to Einstein Bagles and buy a big tub of Schmear to make yourself feel better. Oh so tasty.....
    Kate
    www.idreamloudly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH.MY.GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, is it sad that I refuse to even think about going to a lady-parts doctor. First of all,k hate doctors anyway, secondly the only thing that's going to be put in me is... well... I'm too polite to finish that sentence.

    Lol.

    Have fun at your appointment. *ahem*

    ReplyDelete
  7. this year igot a birthday card in the mail. opened it up and it said "you need to get your syphilis screening."

    ummm?

    ReplyDelete