Monday, December 6, 2010

I Should Be a Rapper.

♫I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth.♫


Oh, sorry.  Is that annoying?
(I think I very secretly like this song.  But only because it gives me an excuse to whip my hair back and forth.  Finally.)


Don't even get me started on that makes-you-want-to-kick-a-baby BlackandYellow BlackandYellow BlackandYellow song. Seriously? At this rate, I could become a rapper. (That's a fun mental image. Wait, this doesn't have to be a mental image...)



Hellz yeah.

I just need to pick some clever words and say them over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Oh, and grab my crotch.  I'm waiting with anticipation for the genius lyrical masters that grace the Earth's surface when I have children.  Yeesh.

Anyways... I'm going to go ahead and bullet the rest of this one out.

-Sometimes my job is really boring.  Like really boring.  (Disclaimer: I'm glad I have a job, and it's a good one - just occasionally makes me want to jump out a window to stay awake.)  Because of this, I sometimes do really embarrassing things.  Like play Frontierville on Facebook.  I know, right?  I somehow managed to talk my husband into getting one too, so we could be losers together.  I actually just took a video of him intently trying to figure out where to put his cabin, until he caught me - and wrestled me to the ground until he got the camera and deleted it.  Apparently Frontierville is something to be very embarrassed about.

-Toby doesn't have to wear his cone anymore.  I don't think he's ever been so thrilled to lick his balls.

-Finals are this week and next.  And I'm totally procrastinating.

-We went to a party that our friend threw this weekend - we were the only married couple present.  There was a pool of 60ish single people everywhere.  Situations like that make me miss being single for about 5 seconds, until I remember how awkward and irritating dating was.  Then I'm cool being the awkward married broad in the middle of the dance circle.  Life is so much better when you aren't trying to impress anyone.

-Turns out hot chocolate makes me want to throw up.  How wrong is that?  I just can't stomach it for some reason - it's just too much chocolate, or something.  I feel depressed now.  (And Taylor, to answer your question that I know you'll ask, no I'm not pregnant.) 

-I bought two of Shawn's Christmas gifts on Black Friday - while he was standing there, watching.  They were tools, obviously things that I never would have bought on my own.  They were a super good deal, although still rather pricey.  Shawn told me I couldn't get him anything else for Christmas, because I had already spent enough.  Hello?  What is Christmas when you know exactly what you're getting?  Psh.  Plus, he has about 28394038290 presents under the tree for me.  I'd feel like the worst wife ever if he only had two presents to open.  Because yes, I wrapped them, even though he knows exactly what they are.  So, basically I spent more money on more presents.  Because money grows on trees, right?  What did you do for your first married Christmas - one big present or lots of small presents?

-I just realized that my Jeep has those special buttons on the back of my steering wheel that change the stations and volume.  Needless to say I was thrilled.  Once when I was like, twelve, my young women's leader told me that her radio was voice activated.  When we said "Volume up," the volume magically went up.  When we said a certain radio station, it would magically go to that radio station.  I didn't find out that it wasn't voice activated til I was about 18, when I casually mentioned to another girl that was in the same car, "Remember her voice activated radio?  How cool was that?"  After laughing herself off her seat, she told me the truth.  I've never felt more unintelligent in my life.

-I saw Tangled, and loved it.  Such a good show.  Like, seriously.


And since I have about 7 hours worth of lectures to watch - and dinner to make my starving husband, who is probably famished from all that hardwork he's been doing on his Frontier.  *Snort*


Night, Internet.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.  (Like seriously.  Those things are nasty ass little bugs.  Google it.  I dare you.)

8 comments:

  1. My first married Christmas I pulled off the best surprise ever. I managed to get to a Black Friday sale at WalMart, get a Gamecube (I've been married awhile, those were cool at the time), get it home and hidden without the hubs finding out. He was actually surprised!

    He bought me a sweater that while being 4 sizes too large ("I thought you needed a big size because of your huge boobs!") still didn't reach all the way to my pants and exposed 4 inches of belly. Pre-baby belly, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whip my hair song has been in my head the last two days! Seriously addicting! Also, bed bugs are terrifying. I HATE staying in hotels now since we live in the northeast and they're EVERYWHERE! I'm so paranoid about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was questioning preggo too! lol. poor you. i live on hot cocoa this time of year....and i have oodles of jeans i can't fit into to prove it! am going for that svelt mrs claus look this year. ;)

    first married Christmas? i can't even remember. is that sad? 8 married Christmases and i can't even remember what we did for that first one. the brick wall i run into every year is that same "don't buy me anything" attitude from mr LKP. he gets mad if i spend money on him. he's ok if i buy for Mini-Me, but not on him. pisses me off. so i let him have it the other day, and pretty much threatened him within an inch of his life if i so much as even heard him inhale his normal inhale before launching into how he hates that i buy him gifts! i told him to suck it up and keep his yapper shut...and just smile and say thank you when he opens his gifts. this many Christmases into it, he should be used to the fact that gifts are bought for the holiday, AND that his wife finds joy in doing nice things for him....and that i don't want to hear how unwanted my gifts are. (sorry, for the venting there.)
    crazy part? i should've chewed him out sooner, cause he seriously had no idea it hurt my feelings that bad until letting him have it. anyhow, so if shawn starts in on that at all, send him my way and i'll have him lined out for ya. just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't become a rapper, then you have to make a wrapper. For Christmas or something. I dunno. I had something good and then I lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. Let me get the good out of the way. Tangled how was it. We are strict on movies and it is PG. Only one can watch Pg, whats the word on the movie.

    The Bad - The photo, seriously. Ok you give me shizz for singing Jonas Brothers. Look at that pic.

    The Ugly - If Shawn tells you NO MORE GIFTS for him you bess listen to his a$$ yo, or we gonna get krazy up in dis joint yo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe you would get that song stuck in my head. And THEN that blackandyellow one too?!

    So now I have this disjuncted song stuck up there and I will drive myself crazy making up a new tune for it.

    Actually, thank you. That makes my night a whole lot more fun!


    PS I found you 20sb and just fell in LOVE with this post. Seriously. We could be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. been wanting to see Tangled:) now need to add it to my must-see list.
    freakin' love your header!♥ coloured patterned knee-high socks and heels. totally legit.
    and bed bugs are horridly disgusting. like nightmare disgusting. yuck!

    psst...i might have willow smith's hit on repeat as my guilty pleasure dance song;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to see Tangled.

    And Steve and I generally just do one big gift. This will probably be the last year for that, though, with the Unborn Sharkchild due next month...

    ReplyDelete