Wednesday, December 22, 2010

:o)

 
Things that have made me smile (so far) this week.


Getting an A in my Economics class.
____

Getting 40 bucks from one of my clients.  (That sounds a lot more whore-ish than it really is.  Promise.) 
____

The rain not turning into snow. 
____

Not getting into what could have been multiple accidents because of douche canoe drivers.  
____

This:

____


Getting 25 bucks from Aflac for going and getting my ears cleaned out at the doctor. Yahtzee.  
____

Watching Harry Potter with RiffTrax commentary.  (If you haven't done this.  Do it.  Especially if you hate Twilight.  Don't believe me?  Watch this.  Or even the first 30 seconds.)

 
____

Getting gift baskets at work that could feed several small armies. 
____

Watching my Jazz make a beautiful comeback and walk away with sweet, sweet victory.
____



Here's to an even better second half of the week!

Hooray for Christmas!



7 comments:

  1. great post! I love the econ grade, the picture of your pooch (and man) and the twilight reference :)

    Flying down to be with my family in FL tomorrow! See ya later, internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww snuggle bunnies! I love the photo! Congrats on the A, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and congrats on that A! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 40 bucks from a client? Hmmmm...
    I so want to see the new Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! A in Econ! Hellz yez! Also, that commentary was hilarious. I mean, I like Twilight, but I also appreciate its crappiness. Lol. I'm glad you had a pretty decent week so far, and I hope you have a great Christmas! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture! Makes me go "aaaaawwwww"!

    How did you get money for cleaning your ears, lady? I q-tip mine (sssshhh! I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to stick those in your ears after all.... right?) and I never get any moo-lah!

    ReplyDelete