So I started a post to tell ya'll about my weekend that involved things other than watching 873 episodes of Friends in my underwear. But then I decided my head hurts too much to use to use that that kind of brain power. So you get the all-elusive survey that I was tagged in by the lovely Lady Fromage. Surveys are easy. I like surveys. Plus, it gives my inner narcissist a chance to shine.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
It depends. If Toby has just peed on the floor, mauled 3 pairs of shoes, and chewed up one of my used lady products - he's merely an animal. The rest of the time we treat him like our freakin child.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Most of my dreams include dead babies or ex-boyfriends - but if we're not being literal here, it would be to go to Europe and ride an elephant. And to have babies. Ones that don't die.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I'm not sure that there's one thing that's most hated by me. I hate a lot of things. Which is sad, really. But seriously. It's hard not to hate your dog when he destroys your wedding shoes past the point of no return. It's hard not to hate people who can't throw up a courtesy wave after cutting me off. It's hard not to hate when people can't take out the time to spell 'you' instead of 'u'. It's hard not to hate losing at Mario Party.
I love things too. Like my husband, Coconut Dreams, and my elephant ring. Don't worry.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
What wouldn't I do with a billion dollars.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Sleep, my husband, and watching Friends.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think they're both equally blessed. They both enrich each other.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
It varies depending on how tired I am. Usually involves the dental hygiene routine - more often than not, sans flossing. Put the dog in his kennel. Lock the doors. Take the birth control. Ask husband to check the doors again. Read marriage book with husband. Pray with husband. Gossip to husband about everything under the sun until I fall asleep.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We met in high school.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I'm going to go with God on this one.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
Well, when I'm not stuck
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Married, staying at home with some kids, more wrinkles, rolls, and cottage cheese and a perfectly well-behaved dog who doesn't make me cry. That sounds nice.
12. What’s your fear?
My dead baby dreams becoming reality. Or anyone I love dying, really.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Nope. Not even a little bit. I don't think I could handle visiting outer space. The paranoia of not getting back home, getting hit by a meteor, or suffocating to death would eat me alive.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Married and poor!
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Well I usually fall back asleep. Waking up in the morning is not one of my strong points. But when I actually am up. I pee. Isn't that what most people do?
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Eh, nothing really. My husband is pretty awesome just the way he is. Except for when he beats me at stuff.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I'm pretty okay with Chelsea. Though, if I had to change it, I'd probably change it to one of those names where people would never believe that that was actually my name. Like Brunhilda. Or Pineapple. Or Skeletor.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Hard to say. Did you kill my entire family? Yeah, probably not. I'm usually better with the forgiving than the
forgetting. I've been known to be somewhat of a grudge-holder. Woopsie.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Food. Oh, what kind of food? Probably potatoes. Those babies come in all sorts of variations.
That was fun. I don't know why I don't inundate the blog world with more of these. Oh, aaaand I'm not going to tag anyone. Because I always feel secretly sad when I want to do the survey and I don't get tagged. Because no one wants to be the loser that did the survey when they weren't tagged. So if you want to do this survey, then I tag you.