Sunday, January 2, 2011

My [Super Awesome] Wedding Video - Part 1

So I told you that I'd show you the wedding video that I finally got for Christmas.  My wonderful husband figured out how to chop it into sections so you didn't have to watch the entire thing all at once.  Because, well, it's really long.  (So the clips kind of end abruptly and awkwardly, but it's better when it's played all together, promise.)

Before we got married, Kory (our phenomenal videographer) took us to places that were significant to Shawn and I to tell the stories of how we met, our first date, our first kiss, and how Shawn proposed. 

For the last 10 years I've been watching wedding videos that Kory has made, and I've loved every single one of them.  Needless to say, I'm thrilled to finally have my very own.

So we'll start out with the beginning, and the "how we met" story... and I'll probably post them in order every week.  Or twice a week.  Or just however often I feel like it, really.


Enjoy!


The video clips you see this one are from when Shawn and I were in high school.  You know, just in case you didn't gather that on your own.






Happy 2011, Internet!


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! I used to live just down the street from Murry High!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this is so ADORABLE!

    Just in case you thought I was kidding around, I promise I'm not. Very excited for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I opted not to do a wedding video and that is probably my biggest wedding regret. You'll treasure this forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! How fun! Awesome video work, too, I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey chels, i SO LOVE this! i hadn't realized that you two'd been together so long! awesome. now wait, the math's not entirely working out in my head....how old were you two when you got married? serio---such a cute video!!! can't wait to see more. :D

    ReplyDelete