Friday, January 28, 2011

Who Likes Presents From Chelsea?

Internet, I've started 3 different posts today - all of which I got incredibly bored of in about .37 seconds.  You know those weeks when you just aren't really feelin' the blog?  Currently, that would be me.  Hello.  

I mean, I could tell you about the light show we went to last weekend.  And how I felt completely baked the entire time.  (Not that I know what that feels like or anything, but you know.)  And how they wouldn't adhere to my incessant Justin Bieber requests because apparently the Biebs isn't considered alternative.  Damn.  

or

I could tell you about how I secretly want to have a baby on 11-11-11, because then my kid would be instantly cooler than the all the other kids.  And there has got to be some sort of prize for being born on that day.

or

I could tell you about how my fart knocker dog not only put bite marks into my wedding shoes - but how, this time, he rendered them completely unwearable by chewing the living shite out of them.  And how I wailed for a good solid hour because of it.

or

I could tell you about the red light violation ticket that the stupid officer gave me.



All those things seem so... boring right now.  Well, minus the 11-11-11 baby.  Because let's be honest, that would be awesome.

So, instead I decided I'm going to do my duty and pass this fun little giveaway doohickey along...

Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 10 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 10 people who comment. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 10 people sometime in 2011.


I actually changed the number from 5 to 10.  Because I think getting presents in the mail is maybe one of the best things ever.  Well, and really because I'm just a super neat person. I'm not guaranteeing anything overly Martha Stewart special - so don't be disappointed if/when you get a couple of beautifully colored coloring books or a finger painted picture.  It's still fun though.  So leave me a good comment.  And when you pass it along, you're welcome to change the number back to 5, or 13, or 79 - or really whatever you want.  

So go ahead and leave your super great comments.  You know you want a special Chelsea present.

Be a winner.


Note: I just tried to find a semi-relevant picture to insert here.  Instead, I ended up looking at LOLcats (or whatever the hell they're called) for an embarrassing amount of time.  I hate those things.  And I hate even more that I found a small amount marginally amusing.  



Happy Weekend, Internet.


11 comments:

  1. I, for one, would LOVE something handmade by you. Funny story, my friend posted this like 2 years ago, and then she messaged me last week and was like, "So I was just looking through my past few years blogs and realized I never sent you anything..." lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'll play! I'm getting ready to start sewing lessons and have decided that I'm going to be AMAZINGLY TALENTED at it. And I'd love to bestow some home sewn goods upon unfortunate bloggers!

    In other news, one of my besties just had a baby on 1/11/11. That was really awesome, but 11/11/11 would be even awesomER! Not that I'm a one-upper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want something Chelsea-made! Me!

    ...insert good comment here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss! I was elated when I saw there weren't 10 winners already. I'd be glad to play along. I actually was going to post it with "5" but I like the idea of increasing it to 10! I have been inspired! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the best blog pass along, ever. in the history of ever. BECAUSE I MAKE FERTILITY BEADS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol is this going to turn out to be an Adut Roles type thing where 4 years down the road I'll get something in the mail? To be honest that would be awesome, because I never did receive my "letter to me" which makes me kinda sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I believe I are also deserving of a Chelsea present. I'm stuck in bed the next week so bring it by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have totally been baked without any drug substances in my bloodstream, so I completely know how you feel.....and I already owe a pay it forward, so I figured I would jump on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to play but I know better. I would never make even five hand-made things.

    And Lunablue's comment kills me! There are a lot of people in the world who could use some fertility beads, but let's pray they don't end up in the wrong hands. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I know I'm the 10th comment, but I think it's freakin' awesome that you're making homemade presents and sending them in the mail. Why are you so cool?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sad I missed out on this one :(. The last present I got in the mail from you ROCKED!!!
    As for the 11/11/11 baby that would be awesome. I almost had a 5/5/05 baby but he wasn't ready yet.

    ReplyDelete