Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've Got Skillz

So, as I was mindlessly putting off studying for my test tonight - I ran into a fun handwriting meme on someone's blog.  (PS - where the eff does the word 'meme' come from?  And how do you pronounce it?)  Anyways, because I'm clearly the current captain of the I-can't-think-of-anything-even-remotely-interesting-to-blog-about team, I decided I'd participate, even though I wasn't tagged.  Gasp.  I take pride in my handwriting.  I think the smaller it is, the better it looks.  And, that's what she said.  (Hi, I'm 14.)


But seriously, I kind of dig my handwriting - and think someone should pay me to make it a font.  That happens, right?  It really is small, which makes it hard for some people to read.  But that's beside the point.  When you're just glancing at it from far away, it looks good.  


See?



Anyways.


These are the questions I was supposed to answer in my own handwriting...



1. What's your name/your Blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite animal?  (I changed this one, because I don't really have a favorite band/artist.  OOPS.)
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people





See?  That was fun.  
Now you do it.  



8 comments:

  1. I cant read a damn thing you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know this is not the point of your post, but if you go to this link:
    http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/how-to-get-your-handwriting-as-a-font/
    She will turn your handwriting into a font for FREE and name it after you and let others download it too :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your handwriting *would* make a really cute font! And I think meme is pronounced "meem".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your handwriting is cute! And you're hilarious, as always. And it's so funny because I posted a handwritten post today! So come on and take a look at my handwriting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kee-cute handwriting, sweets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People's handwriting fascinates me. Yours is no exception.

    Alas, I have no scanner, so I can't show you mine.

    ReplyDelete