Sunday, March 20, 2011

Adios, WORK.

My last day of work at my job was on Friday.  It was a lot more sad than I had originally thought it would be - having to say by to the girls and clients I've worked with for almost 3 years.  Kind of surreal, almost.  But my favorite part of the day was probably when the girls I work with handed me this...


Remember Frank the IT man at work, who I think is the cutest IT man in the history of IT men?
Yeah, that's him.  An older picture, I assume.  But still hilarious that they creeped onto his Facebook to get it. 

I about died when I saw the message that was "supposedly" from him.  Turns out they had the girl with the manliest handwriting write it.  Very funny.


Good times - I'm going to miss those girls!


Also, let the records (for those who don't understand the joking behind the whole thing) show that I think my husband is the cutest, most handsome man in the history of men.


Hope your weekend was swell, Internet!



6 comments:

  1. Aw! That's cute! What good coworkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhahaha! That is pretty awesome! Also he does rate pretty high on the cute scale however if that collar is popped I may need to throat punch him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! That is an awesome going away card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - hilarious goodbye gift! What a way to go! They sound like a great bunch of girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you worked with a great bunch of people. When you work with people everyday you don't realize how much you truly do enjoy their company until it's time to say good bye. That is when you realize they are more than just "co-workers". That somewhere along the lines they became friends.

    ReplyDelete