Saturday, March 12, 2011

My {Super Awesome} Wedding Video - Part 6

Remember that one time I showed you my wedding video?  And by one, I mean the 5 separate times?  Well SURPRISE!  I'm still not done.  YouTube disabled the audio on the next clip I'm going to post today (because of copyright reasons, I would imagine) - so I kind of just forgot about it.  Inconceivable, right?  Anyways - if you managed to miss the last 5 wedding video posts, here they are:


And for your viewing pleasure, here is part 6 of the ol' wedding video.

(Remember that I've cut out all the people telling us congratulations and giving us advice, which is why the end is so abrupt.)


And now I'm going to go and lay around for the rest of the night, because I'm a party animal.



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't think I realized that you were Mormon until now. I should pay better attention! Congrats on the big day! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really beautiful eyes. And your family looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete