Monday, March 28, 2011

Obviously My Life is AWESOME.

Promise I'm still alive, Internet.

This new job doesn't let me bum around on the internet all day long.  Well, not yet at least.  

In short?

-I don't think I've ever been more baby hungry than in the last 2 weeks.  "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" could maybe be partly to blame for that.  Lucky bitches.  Well, kind of.


-I've payed more attention to college basketball this year more than I ever have in my life.  I just learned that the ranks are "seats" not "seeds."  (Edit: So, apparently it IS seed.  And now I don't feel nearly as lame.  I win!  Kind of.)  Also?  I giggle every time I hear the announcers use the word "penetration."  Could they really not have come up with a better word?

-I got my new schedule that I'll start working in about a month - and I'm not overly thrilled about it.  So it's a good thing the benefits are totally worth the super crap shoot hours.

-I've been waking up at the ass crack of dawn every single morning to train for said new job - and boy is it taking a toll on the ol' hormone levels.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've almost burst into tears today.

-Shawn tried to install my new deck in my Jeep - key word: tried.  He worked really hard, and for whatever reason my old and new deck have both lost power.  Driving in silence makes me absolutely batty. I find myself doing and saying the most absurd things to keep myself entertained.  True story.

-I went to the gym for the first time in, well, a while.  And my body is responding with a huge, "What in the hell did you just do to me?"  Time to get into a less round shape?  I think so.


And that's about it for now!  Super riveting stuff, I know. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Never comment..but you are right..it is SEED (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_%28sports%29). Whoever told you seat is wrong (so your husband doesn't have to be embarrassed that you thought that...unless of course he is the one that told you that ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it is seeds and not seats. Me and alex and the same argument. I thought it was seat and he said it was seed...anyways, i agree with you on penetration though bahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been such a terrible blog buddy this month. i'm sooooo sorry! as for the less round shape? i was totally engrossed in this infomercial for "turbofire", while in my hotel room last weekend (otherwise i get zippo infomercials since we watch no tv at our house), and all of a sudden your p90x post came to my mind! i'm pretty sure the people staying 4 rooms down could hear me laughing so hard!!!! i had seriously been thinking to myself how badly i'd wanted to try that workout, but then i figured i'd have had a similar experience to that of yours with p90x. so i didn't "act now" to get all the freebies, or even the not-so-freebies. thanks, dearheart, for saving my pocketbook from another unnecessary draining, and some 80-gajillion DVDs from just sitting there on my shelf collecting dust! lub u. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.... penetration. Dude, I seriously need to get my butt back to working out. Too much to do, too little time! I totally read this post I believe the day you published it but for some reason I guess I didn't comment! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete