Friday, May 13, 2011

A Happy Chelsea is the Best Kind of Chelsea


Yes, it's overly used.
Yes, it's a huge blocliché.
Yes, I'm going to do it anyway.


Things That Are Making Life Awesome
(AKA The all-elusive Happy/Smiling/Rainbows/Kittens/Glitter List of the week)


I'm finally working from home.
And it is 47829748923728 times better than working from the call center.

I'm officially a University of Utah graduate.
And that's straight up baller.  Even if it was the "Mormon Mommy Degree."  When I was little I'd always tell people that I wanted to be a mom when I grew up (speaking of being cliché...).  Now I have a degree I fully intend to reference every time my kids think I'm a terrible mother.  (I'm only kind of kidding.)

My husband is enrolled at the U this upcoming Fall.
And for those of you who don't remember, this link should remind you why this is all too amusing.

Some of the flowers we planted are actually blooming.


We planted a bunch of random bulbs behind the tulips.  And when I say random, I mean random.  Thank you, WalMart.  We're going to have the most special garden on the block.  (Maybe just ignore the fact that the picture is blue.  And crappy.)

I get to go to church for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks.
Thank you, random co-worker who so graciously picked up my hours this weekend.

My husband is going to buy me an iPhone.
Cough cough cough.  Right, husband?

I get to go to the lady doctor again in a few weeks!
Oh... wait.

It haven't seen snow for a whole week.
Welcome to Utah, Sun.  Please stay.  Seriously.




I'm going to go mow the lawn, or cook, or do something a teensy bit more productive - before my husband divorces me for someone who doesn't wear sweats all day.


Adios, lovers.

3 comments:

  1. I want to move to Utah and everything, but the whole snow thing? I'm not too big a fan. I'm from Arkansas. We freak out if it snows 2 inches.

    "I get to go to the lady doctor again in a few weeks!
    Oh... wait."

    hahaha! Seriously, your blog cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious--- what's the Mormon Mommy Degree? A certain major or getting a degree and not using it? lol. I just got the new white iPhone 4 and I LOVE it (especially after being on that slow 3G). Congrats on your Mormon Mommy Degree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um... i am very proud of you for that mormon mommy degree. Don't downplay it. it seems to me you went to a university, worked and went to school simultaneously while being married, and earned a degree to help you with your greatest calling. AWESOME

    ReplyDelete