Thursday, June 9, 2011

Before and After of Our New Home!

So when I said I'd have a video of our new house soon the other day - I wasn't lying.  I even edited it for you.  (Mostly because I after cleaning my house so many times, I have virtually nothing left to do except crafts.  And we all know the likelihood of that actually happening.)  

So, a few things to mention before hand.  There is a before video and an after video.  Then before/after pictures at the end for those of you who have nothing better to do, or who want to skip both the videos and cut to the chase (if that's the case, skip to around 14:52).  So as you can imagine, it's a rather long-winded video.  

I realized after spending an hour and a half uploading the video that I left a little mistake in there during the picture portion, and if you watch it, you'll definitely see it.  It wasn't worth going back and fixing, so I just left it in there.  Don't judge me.  

Anyways, without further ado - I give you the Before and After of our first home!





A bit of a step up from our apartment, eh?  

Anyways, if you watched the whole thing - you win.
If not, eh, I don't really blame you.


Shalom, Internet







5 comments:

  1. I love it, it looks so cute!
    The kitchen is super awesome. It looks very loft-ish.

    Also, we're the same person because I have the same kitchen soap, bathroom soap and facewash. Which is weird that I noticed all of that, but whatever.

    And I watched the whole thing, so I would like my prize now. Or at least a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You guys have put a lot of work into it and it looks really great. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a transformation! I absolutely loved the video. You are hysterical, and I like your subtitle captions ("I'm being literal" and "I say super exciting 900 times"). The kitchen especially looks phenomenal!!

    I saw your Clarisonic (cause I'm a creeper)! Do you like it??

    ReplyDelete