Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Husband = BAMF

Remember when my husband mauled his ankle?  

Well obviously that wasn't going to keep him from the annual 4th of July 5k a few days later.  Oh, no.




It's only kind of humiliating that he still finished faster than I would have (which sure, isn't saying much - he probably would have finished faster even if had he been pushing himself, but still.)  

I'm sure the crap ton of people that Shawn and his older brother passed during the 5k wanted to punch both of them in the face.  No one likes losing a race to a dude in a wheelchair. 

However, if it's any consolation to those people - he still has a mean case of perma-cankle.   



My husband is a hunk.  


Perma-cankle and all.




1 comment:

  1. GO SHAWN! I literally LOLed at the video. I wasn't expecting that at all! He IS indeed a BAMF with his cankle!

    ReplyDelete