Monday, August 8, 2011

The Grand Finale of My {Super Awesome} Wedding Video

Surprise!  Still not done.  For whatever reason, the last part of our video was in some random arse format that we couldn't splice in Windows Movie Maker.  I was so close to just getting my own video camera and video taping it on our TV from the couch - that's how much I wanted you to see it.  Brushing aside the fact that my husband thought it was the lamest idea in the history of ever.  What does he know anyway.  (Love you tons, husband.)  So the other day I was farting around on the internet, as per usual, and found a free trial of a DVD ripper that claimed to be able to convert the certain format this video was in, to the right format.  The only problem is that there is an annoying watermark right in the middle of the video the whole time (you know, because of the free trial and everything).  I wasn't really in the mood to pay 40 bucks to get rid of a watermark, so you're pretty much just going to have to deal with it.

This is one of my favorite parts of the video, because it has our awesome dance in it.  Because honestly, do you think we're really the type of people who just slow danced and bored the life out of everyone for 4 and a half minutes?  Yeah, not so much.  Needless to say, our guests were thoroughly entertained.  (The whole dance isn't in there, but I promise you'll get the gist.  We have a video of the whole thing - but the audio is pretty much terrible.)  

If you managed to miss the first six, yes six, installments of our kick ass video - follow ze links below!





Enjoy!
(PS - I love that YouTube stop framed it on my Quiet Coyote.  Snort.)






Theeeeeee end!  


Super awesome, right?








4 comments:

  1. uh not gonna lie, the end got me emotional. :) awesome vidJO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding video is AWESOME! And I kind of hate you, because your dress totally beats out mine. That has to be one of the loveliest dresses I've ever seen. The part if your video that is filmed from the outside of a window looking in is amazing. I hope you don't mind, but I may just use this and tell everyone it's mine. Which will be weird on so many levels, but the fact that I'm catholic and got married in your church may surprise people. Oh well, at least they'll like my dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are pretty much the CUTEST EVER. And I love the fact that you had a choreographed first dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake sharing was phenomenal, as was your bouquet toss!

    ReplyDelete