Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can't Touch This


Bullet time!

funny gifs



-We managed to recover from our expensive weekend from Hell.  The Jeep repair only ended up costing about $200.  And normally I wouldn't say it only costed $200.  But when you have a BMW that costs over $500 to repair every. single. time, it's a breath of fresh of air to see a car repair bill for only $200.  We're still waiting for the final say on what exactly is wrong with Shawn's car.  It's times like these where I'm glad I work from home, because with only one car, we'd be a tiny bit SOL.

-This last weekend I got hit with a super random cold, and ended up staying home while Shawn went and did who knows what with his buddies.  Long story short, I watched the first episode of Pretty Little Liars, and now I can't stop watching it.  Because apparently I'm still thirteen years old.  The best part?  Shawn started watching it with me, and he's totally sucked in too.  And I'm sure he'll be thrilled that I announced that to the internet.  He probably just watches it because he loves me, and knows I like to have someone to talk about stupid shows with.  But it's funner to say that he's getting in touch with his inner tween girl and is secretly 
enjoying it.

-The circus is coming this month.  And I don't know if you remember.  But I love the circus.  I don't even care if you judge me.  It's awesome.

-I finally have weekends off.  And it is the best feeling ever.

-My Words With Friends on my iPod is on the fritz.  It won't let me log on to finish my GAMES.  Luckily I discovered that I can play on my Facebook.  SO, if we were in the middle of a game about a month ago, I promise I didn't just stop because I got bored.  Because honestly, I love nothing more than to win that game.  Especially against people I know are cheating.

-I started clipping coupons, and honestly, I feel like it's kind of a huge waste of time.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong.  But I feel like coupons either make you buy something you don't usually buy to get a discount, or buy 5 of something you usually only buy 1 of to get a discount.  So I suppose in the long run it adds up.  But I'm certainly not that patient.  However, I'll still clip coupons.  Because I love pretending to be frugal.  And sometimes I secretly love being the annoying broad who whips out 473 coupons and makes everyone wait 5 extra minutes in line.

-I finally got a passport.  And setting aside the fact that my picture makes me look like I'm 900 pounds, I'm super excited about it.  The first place I'll probably use it is on our Carribean CRUISE in January.  Yahtzee!




Aaaaand, I'm drawing a blank.

So, yeah.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pretty Little Liars. My roommate and I are so addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually when travis scheduled a shift to work at the circus, (he works for larry h miller) i thought of you and your great love of the circus.

    ReplyDelete