Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Our 15 Seconds of Fame

Remember this?

Guess what aired today?


(An arrow, just in case I didn't stand out enough.)

  




(Again, probably no need for the arrows.) 


You get the gist.

The fact that I look like a complete idiot pretty much any time my face is on the screen aside, it was fun to watch.  And if you missed it, despair not.  You can watch it here.  


(Unimportant Sidenotes: The chick dressed up as a doll?  Huge bitch.  Also, the "dancing ninjas"?  Just as annoying as they look.)


We rule.  And that is all.

5 comments:

  1. In that costume, they should have just handed you the "big deal"! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally LOLing right now. I am so honored to "know" you, even if it's on the internetz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :) Yesssss. *Cyber-high-five*

    ReplyDelete