Remember back in the day when all the cool kids would post 20 random and completely irrelevant things about themselves on Facebook? (And by 'back in the day', I mean two years ago. And by 'cool kids', I mean me.) And remember how when I have nothing better to blog about, I do surveys? And even though I've already done it once, I'm doing it again. Because as fate would have it, nothing interesting has happened since Tuesday. Unless you count raking way too many bags of leaves and scooping about 938 turds off my lawn. And if you count that, then I feel sad for you.
Let's get this party started, yo.
1. In the event that anyone were to torture me to death, all it would take is a never-ending reel of Old Navy commercials.
2. I've never seen any Lord of the Rings movie all the way through, if at all. Nor do I have any intention of doing so.
3. If I were to get a tattoo, I'd get a rainbow on my stomach. And then I'd Care Bear Stare people whenever humanly possible.
4. 94% of the time, I'd rather clean the toilet than do the dishes.
5. I had an imaginary friend when I was younger. His name was Tudunt. He was black, had blue hair, and lived in a tree in my backyard. He ran away and got married and I never heard from him again.
6. I hate using Mac computers. They make me feel like an 87 year old.
7. My maxed out bench press is in the 92nd percentile. Whaaaat!
8. I've never been more self conscious of my body than I am right now.
9. Though I've become significantly less social over the years, I really miss having girlfriends.
10. I wear flip flops in Winter as my own personal way of flipping off Mother Nature. (Unintentional pun, FTW!)
11. If I'm listening to a good song in the car and my phone rings, I don't answer. Even for my husband. (Wife points.)
12. Our Thank You cards from our wedding are still sitting in a box in my office half done.
13. I'm currently battling infertility. And it's one of the hardest, most heartbreaking trials I've ever faced in my life.
14. I love checking the mail every day. Even though 98% of the time it's junk for people I've never met in my life.
15. I still have a cupcake I made last Thanksgiving sitting in my kitchen. It was that good.
16. Girls with squeaky Minnie Mouse voices, or squeaky Minnie Mouse sneezes, or squeaky Minnie Mouse yawns irritate the everloving hell out of me.
17. If I clean a room, I have to be the one who vacuums it.
18. I have a knack of asking really ridiculous questions before actually thinking about them. Like if there are lions in Utah. Or if ducks can fly. Or if an artichoke is an animal.
19. I will correct you if you incorrectly use the word good. Example: "Sleep good!" No. Sleep well.
20. I've peed in the shower before.
21. I love saying things purely for shock value.
22. When I was young, I used to think the word bikini was a bad word.
23. I collect spoons. And have over 50 from around the world.
24. People who count calories stress me out.
25. I was originally only going to do 20 of these, but decided 20 was a bad place to end. For obvious reasons.
I'm Chelsea, and now you know forty five things about me.
And then some.