Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Time I Went on a Cruise.

First of all, I just want to thank you all for all your sweet messages and comments from my last post.  I sincerely appreciate it more than you know.  Between that, and a dear friend bringing me flowers and Coconut Dreams (Cha ching!) - I'd say I have a pretty wonderful support system, and I love that.  I can literally feel the effect of prayers made in our behalf.  So, thank you.

And because I can't really bear to leave a depressing post up for much longer, here are some pictures from our cruise.  We didn't take nearly as many as we did the last time, mostly because I looked atrocious 98% of the time.  And that is a legitimate statistic.  Between the full blown breakout I had going on, my hair greased back into a super pretty ponytail, and the most ugly sunburn you've ever seen, I wasn't feeling particularly photogenic.  So if you were getting excited for my obligatory check-me-out-I'm-wearing-a-bikini-on-a-cruise picture, my apologies in advance.

And now that I've severely lowered your expectations, let's DO this thang (in no particular order).  

 My husband is such a special person.


 Shawn and his brother, Artem.  He's from the Ukraine.  NEAT.


 I laughed for about 5 minutes after I saw this picture.  Stellar.


 The whole fam damily.


Deener.



 I paid a lady $3 in Panama to let me hold her monkey.  (And that sounds about 87 times more provocative than I intended.)


 Best $3 I've ever spent in my life.


The boys played in the ocean.  Shawn ventured out so far that I was 97% sure he'd get eaten by a shark.  Turns out he survived.


I don't think I've ever looked worse in my entire life than I did in Panama.  And that is a fact.  Don't believe me?


If you look hard enough, you can see your whole damn reflection in the grease on my forehead.


Shawn, his booty, and his sisters.


 Pretty much the only picture we took of the cruise ship.  Rather, half the cruise ship.


 We tried this picture about 17 times.  Hoo boy.


 Was this picture necessary to include?  Probably not.


I hate people that post mirror pictures of themselves.  But this is probably the best I looked the entire cruise, so...  tacky as it may be, it's proof I didn't look like a pre-pubescent boy the entire time.


I'm not positive what's happening in this picture, or who took it, for that matter.


So I've never been good at the duck face, but check out the lips on my man.  Yeah.  Right?


*Snort*  I love this dude.


This was me showing my husband my repertoire of sexy picture moves.  My wall hug is pretty impressive.  Amiright?


Aaaaand some videos that may or may not be super boring for your viewing pleasure.


video
I can confidently say I will never go out that far in the ocean.  It bloody terrifies me.


video
Shoreline in Cozumel.  


video
This was after we had ran into the hummer with army dudes hanging out the windows with guns.  This was their base, if you can even call it that.


video
This is where we off-roaded.  And yes, putting my arm out the window was a brilliant move.




All in all, it was a fun cruise. 

And that is all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous!! Looks like fun!! I want to go on a cruise soooo bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we're on a mexican military base!" ha ha ha! you and shawn are just a good time. also, so awesome about the monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duck Face Pic was the best. I dont know how Shawn puts up with you. Probably the same way Tracy does with me. Glad your ship didnt sink and by the way, next time you want to hold a Monkey, ask to do it for free. Bet you could have found a taker. Chels, you nasty Monkey holder.

    ReplyDelete