Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This One Time I Was on the News


Because I'm kind of a big deal.


Just in case you didn't get that, we said: "Good morning Utah, we're here at The Hunger Games."  Except for Shawn, he somehow got confused and said 'Good morning America.' 


Yes, I went to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games.  No, I haven't read the books.  Yes, I thought the movie was good - you know, minus the whole kids slaughtering other kids theme.  Yes, I sort of wanted to die when we got home at 4 in the morning, because I'm apparently 83 years old.  


So, yeah.  I haven't been able to blog for the last month because I've been a little pre-occupied being awesome.  And by awesome, I mean lazy. 


More less exciting updates soon.  Promise.




1 comment:

  1. Shawn just has high hopes, why settle for just Utah? I love the pit stains

    ReplyDelete