Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday. Love, My Husband.

I realize there's only about 2 hours left of Thursday, but what're you gonna do. 


As I was talking to Shawn earlier today about what I should do for my throwback, he got so excited about his idea of what I could do.  So naturally I'm thinking he has the most epic idea ever.  Because he's all:



Okay.


Remember those shutters he got me for Christmas last year? 


Yeah.  Let's just say that he got the same llama face when he told me his brilliant idea, as when I opened the shutters on Christmas.  And just in case you need a reminder, it went a little something like this:



So, folks, because I decided to humor Shawn, we're throwing back to 3 days ago, when our house didn't have shutters and then our house today, with the shutters.


Because somehow he thinks it'll be super hilarious.












Good work, husband.
(Joking aside, the house does look better.  Love you, sugar booger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment