Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Insert Clever Title About A Rather Boring Throwback]


Hi Internet.
Remember me?
You know, that broad who was going to post a throwback every Thursday.
And then started sucking at it?


Oh well.  It is what it is, right?  Last week I was practically drowning in a pool or my own snot, and was way too busy bitching at my husband about how I was going to die to even bother blogging.  

And now it's after ten o'clock, and I have to work at 6 in the dang morning.  Because that's a time.  But because I already left you hangin' last week, I figured I'd make up for it by sharing a couple throwback stories.  Because those are fun.  Or in my case, totally disturbing.







The 'lepercon' was dead in the drink.  Bet you didn't see that one coming.
Bazinga.


And then we have, "The Birthday Without Presents".  Because that doesn't give away the entire story at all.



So, "Amy" might need some therapy.  And a freakin' Easy Bake Oven.
At least no one died.  In a drink.




Bonus "Story":







Yeah.  So there's that.  And normally I'd spend more than 5 minutes on a blog post, but I'm craving some serious sleep.  Because I'm 800 years old.


Plus, what else is there to say?  Except that I was a weird ass kid who sucked at stories.


'Night, yo.  
(Also?  I've started another actual post.  It's in my drafts.  Pinky swear.)

2 comments:

  1. You have a knack for dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what I'm wondering is if you had a mysterious call to the counseling office the next day. I'm loving your stories. So bittersweet. But mostly bitter.

    ReplyDelete