Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween, Yo!



Hey, remember when we used to Throwback Thursdays on the 'ol blog?

It's not too hard to guess the theme of this one.


(My kid is going to be adorable.)


(Seriously.)


(Yeah, I was a Christmas tree for Halloween.)


(And a pretty bitchin' bouquet of flowers the next year.)






(I still can't even believe anyone ever let me cut my hair that short.  *Sigh*)


(One year my parents told me my aunt was dressing up as a bum for Halloween.  I was a little horrified that anyone would want to dress up as a butt.  Clearly, I eventually figured it out.)


I think my parent's stopped taking pictures when I started dressing myself for Halloween.  After looking at these next pictures, I guess I can't really blame them.  
   

(We trick-or-treated this year - and I'd just crouch down under my sheet to look like I was a kid.  I thought I was a freakin' genius.)



(I can't even kind of explain what I was going for with this costume.  This was more the result of me raiding my friend's dance costume box.  I thought the crotch grab tied it up nicely.)





(The chicken costume I spent way too much money on - and as a result will continue to wear it every Halloween to get my money's worth.)





Happy Halloween, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment